It is our policy to continually improve our expertise and skills in delivering security and parking management solutions that satisfy our customers’ needs and that cultivate customer loyalty. We achieve this by focusing our high standards on the following objectives:
• ensuring every employee is committed to meeting customers’ requirements
• actively listening to our customers and taking action where appropriate
• achieving “best practice” across all activities that meet both business and customer needs.
• developing employee skills to meet the challenges of a constantly changing industry through personal development and the implementation of effective training.
• continuous improvement of what we do.
• regular measurement and review of objectives to ensure they continue to meet business needs and policy & strategy
The standard is based around the principles of customer satisfaction, continual improvement and the development of a process based quality management system.
In July 2008 following an assessment by an independent body, EA Group (UK) Limited has been awarded ISO 14001 certification. This certification has only been achieved by less than 1% of UK businesses and this prestigious award is supported by the Government and recognised world-wide.
ISO27001 is the new name for BS 7799. It is an internationally-recognised certificate for evaluating how an organisation securely manages its information and data.
EA Group (UK) Ltd and EA Doors passed and were accredited with ISO 27001 by QMS after a multi-stage audit in March 2009 which rigorously evaluated all of our IT Systems, Data Handling and Security as part of a number of control objectives and accomplished control methods.
|ADSA (Automatic Door Suppliers Association)
EA Group UK Ltd have recently been awarded associate membership to ADSA.
ADSA was formed in 1985 for the purpose of ensuring that its member companies offered superior levels of safety in the supply, installation and maintenance of automatic doors
All of EA-Group's engineering staff are CSCS approved skilled contractors.
CSCS is fast becoming the industry standard. It is supported by organisations such as the Major Contractors Group (MCG), National Contractors Federation (NCF), Major Home Builders Group (MHBG) and Civil Engineering Contractors Association (CECA) all of whom are committed to a fully qualified workforce by the end of 2010. Our major clients recognise our commitment to quality by having a 100% CSCS carded workforce. These clients include government, housing associations, NHS projects and private clients such as BAA.
You can read more about the CSCS scheme at the website here